Friday, February 24, 2017

Freedom - Justice - Security ?

Freedom - Justice - Security -


Maybe I'm the silly ignorant one. Call me stupid if you like.
All my legal professional life I have done the utmost to satify
my clients' interests. I've never had clientcomplaints. To the
contrary, I would say.
My clients became friends, sending me postcards from vacations,
holiday wishes and updating me with their lives. My client's heirs
became, over time, my new clients, Brought cookies for my pets
and sometimes simply called or visited me, just to ask me how I
was doing and to wish me the best. Why ?

Because I gave my life,- not just my professional life - but my
entire life, to fulfilling my childhood dream, the purpose of my
life, to be an advocate in order to help others to obtain their
legitimate legal rights. Why? Because everyone, everybody, has the
right to a dignified life. That means; loving parents, proper
schooling, adequate health services, in order to obtain personal
identification and accomplishments which will enable proper
housing, food and therefore an income for the family, normaly by
means of a job/work. In a place where the Rule of Law is in force
in a country where a Government is ruled by the Trias Politica,
that is to say, where there is a COMPLETE separation of powers.
Judicial, Legislative and Executive (Government&Administration).

After having lived my youth in 4 different continents in more
than reasonable wealth, I started to work in order to pay for my
University studies. I knew perfectly well that money is a need in
order 'to get by', but that money does not create happiness.

Happiness comes from other sources, as long as the primary needs
are covered. For me the inmense success I had in my professional
life would have meant nothing if it weren't for the happiness in
the eyes of my clients winning their cases.

Ofcourse I noticed irregularities, saw things that raised more
questions than answers, and asked myself why certain matters
were not dealt with. Why some people appeared to be 'more equal'
than others before the courts. Why certain clients' interests
were dealt with priority and others shoved under the carpet.

With ample knowledge of history and sociology I was ofcourse
fully aware of the predator instinct that lies in human nature.
But I believed in the Rule of Law of modern society.

Notwithstanding the folkloric/heraldic stories of Templars,
Crusadors, Jesuits, RoundTable and FreeMasonry, I never would
have been able to inmagine their force behind the curtains in
nowadays economies, governments and local public as well as
semipublic administration organs (like advocate, judge and public
prosecutors societies).
How repulsive are some elements of these entities in the nowaday
national, international and world organizations!
Overruling the Rule of Law, by their ever growing cancer.

Does the public not see, nor understand that a shadow government
by secret organizations will only bring about corruption and
dictatorship ?

Does the general public not see that merging Judicial and
Government/administrative powers is everything that the
Trias politica aimed to prevent ?

Does nobody read any history books or is the population to be
dumbed down, by ignorant/false Teachers, Mass Stream Media,
Drugs and Economical Crises, so that NO ONE WILL DARE TO
SAY ANY THING ?

Because if they dare, they will be 'taken out ?

A nice and honrable colleague of mine told me some years ago that
he had to give in to a local secret society, as he had to feed
his wife and children. I ofcourse understood his argument and
bare him no grudge.

But what happens to Freedom, Justice and Security when lawyers,
advocates and barristers, have to enter into these kind of societies
in order to feed themselves and their families ?

You got it ! The end of the Trias Politica. The end of the
Rule of Law. The end of Democracy. The beginning of a New
World Order ruled by men behind the curtains.


Mevr. mr. drª Marian Aletta Does















No comments:

Post a Comment